Scrabble word: MANDIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDIBLE exist?
Definitions of MANDIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the jaw in vertebrates that is hinged to open the mouth
- The lower jaw of a vertebrate animal.
- Either the upper or lower part of the beak in birds.
- Any of various mouth organs of invertebrates used for seizing and biting food, especially either of a pair of such organs in insects and other arthropods.
- noun - the bone of the lower jaw
There are 8 letters in MANDIBLE: A B D E I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDIBLE plus a wildcard: MANDIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.