Scrabble word: EGOCENTRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGOCENTRIC exist?
Definitions of EGOCENTRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a self-centered person with little regard for others
- adj - limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
- Holding the view that the ego is the center, object, and norm of all experience.
- Confined in attitude or interest to one’s own needs or affairs.
- Caring only about oneself; selfish.
- Viewed or perceived from one’s own mind as a center.
- Taking one’s own self as the starting point in a philosophical system.
There are 10 letters in EGOCENTRIC: C C E E G I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGOCENTRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGOCENTRIC plus a wildcard: EGOCENTRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGOCENTRIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EGOCENTRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.