Scrabble word: ASPHODEL
Is ASPHODEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASPHODEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various chiefly Mediterranean plants of the genera Asphodeline and Asphodelus having linear leaves and racemes of white or pink or yellow flowers
- Any of several chiefly Mediterranean plants of the genera Asphodeline and Asphodelus in the lily family, having linear leaves and elongate clusters of white, pink, or yellow flowers.
- Any of several other plants, such as the bog asphodel.
- In Greek poetry and mythology, the flowers of Hades and the dead, sacred to Persephone.
- In early English and French poetry, the daffodil.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in ASPHODEL: A D E H L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPHODEL
Click to search all anagrams of ASPHODEL plus a wildcard: ASPHODEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPHODEL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPHODEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.