Scrabble word: ROUNDABOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDABOUT exist?
Definitions of ROUNDABOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- noun - a large, rotating machine with seats for children to ride or amusement
- adj - marked by obliqueness or indirection in speech or conduct
- adj - deviating from a straight course
- A short, close-fitting jacket.
- A merry-go-round.
- A traffic circle.
There are 10 letters in ROUNDABOUT: A B D N O O R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDABOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUNDABOUT plus a wildcard: ROUNDABOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUNDABOUT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUNDABOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.