Scrabble word: BURNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURNOUT exist?
Definitions of BURNOUT in dictionaries:
- A failure in a device attributable to burning, excessive heat, or friction.
- The termination of rocket or jet-engine operation because of fuel exhaustion or shutoff.
- The point at which this termination occurs.
- Physical or emotional exhaustion, especially as a result of long-term stress or dissipation.
- One who is worn out physically or emotionally, as from long-term stress.
- noun - a destructive fire
There are 7 letters in BURNOUT: B N O R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURNOUT plus a wildcard: BURNOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURNOUT
Images for BURNOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.