Scrabble word: BURNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURNOUT exist?
Definitions of BURNOUT in dictionaries:
- A failure in a device attributable to burning, excessive heat, or friction.
- The termination of rocket or jet-engine operation because of fuel exhaustion or shutoff.
- The point at which this termination occurs.
- Physical or emotional exhaustion, especially as a result of long-term stress or dissipation.
- One who is worn out physically or emotionally, as from long-term stress.
- noun - a destructive fire