Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADOBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADOBO exist?
Definitions of ADOBO in dictionaries:
- noun - a dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish
- n - a Philippine dish of fish or meat
There are 5 letters in ADOBO: A B D O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADOBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADOBO plus a wildcard: ADOBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADOBO
Images for ADOBO
- Special adobo Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- Pork adobo with Chunky Chicken Liver Sauce Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- Pork adobo - Culinary Encyclopedia
- Chicken adobo The Foodist
- FileChicken adobo.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- adobo is the name of a popular dish and cooking process in Philippine ...
- adobo At Iba Pa Pinoy Food Celebration adobo Recipes - Ilonggo Pork ...
- adobo with Chicken Liver and Hard Boiled Egg Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- Brief adobo History
- FileChicken adobo.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.