Scrabble word: EXTINGUISH
Is EXTINGUISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTINGUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - put an end to
- verb - put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- verb - extinguish by crushing
- verb - terminate, end, or take out
- verb - kill in large numbers
- To put out (a fire, for example); quench.
- To put an end to (hopes, for example); destroy.
- To obscure; eclipse.
- To settle or discharge (a debt).
- To nullify: extinguished their title to the property.
- To bring about the extinction of (a conditioned response).
There are 10 letters in EXTINGUISH: E G H I I N S T U X
Click to search all anagrams of EXTINGUISH plus a wildcard: EXTINGUISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTINGUISH
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTINGUISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.