Scrabble word: ELABORATE
Is ELABORATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELABORATE in dictionaries:
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - produce from basic elements or sources
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - work out in detail
- adj - marked by complexity and richness of detail
- adj - developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details.
- Intricate and rich in detail.
- To work out with care and detail; develop thoroughly.
- To produce by effort; create.
- To become elaborate.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by complexity of detail”: an elaborate lace pattern; the eye, a complicated organ; an intricate problem.
There are 9 letters in ELABORATE: A A B E E L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELABORATE
Click to search all anagrams of ELABORATE plus a wildcard: ELABORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELABORATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELABORATE
Lookup in Wiki for ELABORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.