Scrabble word: CONTINUANCE
Is CONTINUANCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONTINUANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of continuing an activity without interruption
- noun - the period of time during which something continues
- noun - the property of enduring or continuing in time
- The act or fact of continuing.
- The time during which something exists or lasts; duration.
- A continuation or sequel.
- Postponement or adjournment to a future date.
There are 11 letters in CONTINUANCE: A C C E I N N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINUANCE
Click to search all anagrams of CONTINUANCE plus a wildcard: CONTINUANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINUANCE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINUANCE
Lookup in Wiki for CONTINUANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.