Scrabble word: CANONIC
Is CANONIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - appearing in a biblical canon
- adj - of or relating to or required by canon law
- adj - reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- adj - conforming to orthodox or recognized rules
- adj - a law decreed by a church council [n -S] : CANONIC
There are 7 letters in CANONIC: A C C I N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANONIC
Click to search all anagrams of CANONIC plus a wildcard: CANONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANONIC
Images for CANONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.