Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINCHONA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINCHONA exist?
Definitions of CINCHONA in dictionaries:
- noun - medicinal bark of cinchona trees
- noun - any of several trees of the genus Cinchona
- Any of several trees and shrubs of the genus Cinchona, native chiefly to the Andes and cultivated for bark that yields the medicinal alkaloids quinine and quinidine, which are used to treat malaria.
- The dried bark of any of these plants.
- n - a Peruvian tree
There are 8 letters in CINCHONA: A C C H I N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINCHONA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINCHONA plus a wildcard: CINCHONA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINCHONA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINCHONA
- images of cinchona plantation mungpoo darjeeling
- Figure 1. cinchona tree ( cinchona tree Inc. Carson City NV 8970)
- Modern Herbal Peruvian Bark
- cinchona Officinalis-dreddyclinic.com - Leading Integrated Medical ...
- cinchona tree - B6010015 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- cinchona Officinalis cinchona Officinalis Homeopathy cinchona ...
- cinchona tree. (Photo 1999 Erica Kipp.)
- 2008 julho Sport-to-Wear
- cinchona Tree. One of the most commonly cited rainforest medicinal ...
- cinchona - B6400240 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.