Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNOUNCE exist?
Definitions of ANNOUNCE in dictionaries:
- verb - make known
- verb - announce publicly or officially
- verb - give the names of
- verb - foreshadow or presage
- To make known publicly.
- To proclaim the presence or arrival of: announce a caller.
- To provide an indication of beforehand; foretell: The invention of the microchip announced a new generation of computers.
- To serve as an announcer for: announce a football game on TV.
- To declare one’s candidacy: Presidential candidates announce two years in advance of the elections.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring to public notice”: announced a cease-fire; advertise a forthcoming concert; broadcasting their beliefs; declared her intention to run for office; proclaiming his opinions; promulgated a policy of nonresistance; publishing the marriage banns.
- verb - to make known publicly
There are 8 letters in ANNOUNCE: A C E N N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNOUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNOUNCE plus a wildcard: ANNOUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNOUNCE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNOUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.