Is INNOCENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INNOCENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- adj - free from evil or guilt
- adj - lacking intent or capacity to injure
- adj - free from sin
- adj - lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- adj - not knowledgeable about something specified
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- adj - (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- Uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing; sinless: an innocent child.
- Not guilty of a specific crime or offense; legally blameless: was innocent of all charges.
- Within, allowed by, or sanctioned by the law; lawful.
- Not dangerous or harmful; innocuous: an innocent prank.
- Candid; straightforward: a child’s innocent stare.
- Not experienced or worldly; naive.
- Betraying or suggesting no deception or guile; artless.
- Not exposed to or familiar with something specified; ignorant: American tourists wholly innocent of French.
- Unaware: She remained innocent of the complications she had caused.
- Lacking, deprived, or devoid of something: a novel innocent of literary merit.
- A person, especially a child, who is free of evil or sin.
- A simple, guileless, inexperienced, or unsophisticated person.
- A very young child.
- adj - free from guilt or sin
- noun - an innocent person
There are 8 letters in INNOCENT: C E I N N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOCENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INNOCENT, to go: INNOCENT?
Rearrange the letters in INNOCENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INNOCENT
6 letters out of INNOCENT
5 letters out of INNOCENT
4 letters out of INNOCENT
3 letters out of INNOCENT
2 letters out of INNOCENT
Contextual use of INNOCENT
What's nearby INNOCENT
Lookup in Wiki for INNOCENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INNOCENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INNOCENT"