Scrabble word: INNOCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNOCENT exist?
Definitions of INNOCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- adj - free from evil or guilt
- adj - lacking intent or capacity to injure
- adj - free from sin
- adj - lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- adj - not knowledgeable about something specified
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- adj - (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- Uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing; sinless: an innocent child.
- Not guilty of a specific crime or offense; legally blameless: was innocent of all charges.
- Within, allowed by, or sanctioned by the law; lawful.
- Not dangerous or harmful; innocuous: an innocent prank.
- Candid; straightforward: a child’s innocent stare.
- Not experienced or worldly; naive.
- Betraying or suggesting no deception or guile; artless.
- Not exposed to or familiar with something specified; ignorant: American tourists wholly innocent of French.
- Unaware: She remained innocent of the complications she had caused.
- Lacking, deprived, or devoid of something: a novel innocent of literary merit.
- A person, especially a child, who is free of evil or sin.
- A simple, guileless, inexperienced, or unsophisticated person.
- A very young child.
- adj - free from guilt or sin
- noun - an innocent person