Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNOCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNOCENT exist?
Definitions of INNOCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- adj - free from evil or guilt
- adj - lacking intent or capacity to injure
- adj - free from sin
- adj - lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- adj - not knowledgeable about something specified
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- adj - (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- Uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing; sinless: an innocent child.
- Not guilty of a specific crime or offense; legally blameless: was innocent of all charges.
- Within, allowed by, or sanctioned by the law; lawful.
- Not dangerous or harmful; innocuous: an innocent prank.
- Candid; straightforward: a child’s innocent stare.
- Not experienced or worldly; naive.
- Betraying or suggesting no deception or guile; artless.
- Not exposed to or familiar with something specified; ignorant: American tourists wholly innocent of French.
- Unaware: She remained innocent of the complications she had caused.
- Lacking, deprived, or devoid of something: a novel innocent of literary merit.
- A person, especially a child, who is free of evil or sin.
- A simple, guileless, inexperienced, or unsophisticated person.
- A very young child.
- adj - free from guilt or sin
- noun - an innocent person
There are 8 letters in INNOCENT: C E I N N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNOCENT plus a wildcard: INNOCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNOCENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INNOCENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.