Scrabble word: SUFFERING
Is SUFFERING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUFFERING in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of acute pain
- noun - misery resulting from affliction
- noun - psychological suffering
- noun - feelings of mental or physical pain
- verb - undergo or be subjected to
- verb - undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- verb - experience (emotional) pain
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - get worse
- verb - feel pain or be in pain
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - feel unwell or uncomfortable
- verb - be given to
- verb - undergo or suffer
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- adj - troubled by pain or loss
- adj - very unhappy
- The condition of one who suffers; pain or distress.
- A source of pain or distress.
There are 9 letters in SUFFERING: E F F G I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUFFERING
Click to search all anagrams of SUFFERING plus a wildcard: SUFFERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUFFERING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUFFERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.