Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFFER exist?
Definitions of SNUFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a cone-shaped implement with a handle
- noun - a person who snuffs out candles
- noun - a person who uses snuff
- adj - snuff colored
- One who uses snuff.
- A candlesnuffer.
- One who snuffs out candles.
- v - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)
There are 7 letters in SNUFFER: E F F N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUFFER plus a wildcard: SNUFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUFFER
- Bryan David snufferCoast GuardSARpaper giclee - limited edition ...
- ... symmetrically pierced with open-work decoration. The snuffer box
- Blacksmith made wrought iron Candle snuffer by WillwayForge
- Dosador de Aluminio Blizzard dosificadores dosadores - www.caprishop ...
- The Studio of Bryan David snuffer
- Candles and Candle Supplies - Fairy Candle snuffer
- Candle snuffer with a Horn Handle by LondonCutlers on Etsy
- Flame snuffer Tool Real Flame 433
- Silver Plated (pewter) Soft Medal Candle snuffer Small 4. 5 Long
- Candle snuffer & Pitcher Copper Brass Vintage by CoconutRoad
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.