Scrabble word: SNUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFF exist?
Definitions of SNUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the charred portion of a candlewick
- noun - a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
- noun - finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- adj - snuff colored
- To inhale (something) audibly through the nose; sniff.
- To sniff; inhale.
- To extinguish: snuffed out the candles.
- To put a sudden end to; destroy: lives that were snuffed out by car accidents.
- To cut off the charred portion of (a candlewick).
- A preparation of finely pulverized tobacco that can be drawn up into the nostrils by inhaling.
- The quantity of this tobacco that is inhaled at a single time; a pinch.
- A powdery substance, such as a medicine, taken by inhaling.
- Normal in health.
- Up to standard; adequate.
- verb - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)