Scrabble word: SNUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFF exist?
Definitions of SNUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the charred portion of a candlewick
- noun - a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
- noun - finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- adj - snuff colored
- To inhale (something) audibly through the nose; sniff.
- To sniff; inhale.
- To extinguish: snuffed out the candles.
- To put a sudden end to; destroy: lives that were snuffed out by car accidents.
- To cut off the charred portion of (a candlewick).
- A preparation of finely pulverized tobacco that can be drawn up into the nostrils by inhaling.
- The quantity of this tobacco that is inhaled at a single time; a pinch.
- A powdery substance, such as a medicine, taken by inhaling.
- Normal in health.
- Up to standard; adequate.
- verb - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)
There are 5 letters in SNUFF: F F N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUFF plus a wildcard: SNUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFF
Images for SNUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.