Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFFS exist?
Definitions of SNUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the charred portion of a candlewick
- noun - a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
- noun - finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- v - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)
There are 6 letters in SNUFFS: F F N S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUFFS plus a wildcard: SNUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUFFS
- Snuff bottles are a very popular art throughout the country.
- Full resolution (1544 1024 pixels file size 408 KB MIME ...
- Two Indicted for Online Distribution of Puppy-Snuff Videos Threat ...
- Here is a small group of snuffs mostly NH stuff. Michael George
- This weeks snuffs Heavy Metal Meltdown 118 &117 snuffs Metal
- snuffs Pg1.jpg
- West Penn Allegheny snuffs Highmark affiliation Healthcare Payer ...
- u2r2h blog Capitalism snuffs out the Age of Enlightenments Candle
- Analysis of a Snuff Video -- Is it Real