Scrabble word: SNUFFS
Is SNUFFS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SNUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the charred portion of a candlewick
- noun - a pinch of smokeless tobacco inhaled at a single time
- noun - finely powdered tobacco for sniffing up the nose
- noun - sensing an odor by inhaling through the nose
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- verb - to use or inhale snuff (powdered tobacco)
There are 6 letters in SNUFFS: F F N S S U
Click to search all anagrams of SNUFFS plus a wildcard: SNUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFS
Images for SNUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for SNUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.