Scrabble word: GRUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUFF exist?
Definitions of GRUFF in dictionaries:
- adj - brusque and surly and forbidding
- adj - deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion
- Brusque or stern in manner or appearance: a gruff reply.
- These adjectives mean abrupt and sometimes discourteous in manner or speech.
- adj - low and harsh in speech
- verb - to utter in a gruff voice
There are 5 letters in GRUFF: F F G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUFF plus a wildcard: GRUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUFF
Images for GRUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.