Scrabble word: INTRODUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRODUCTION exist?
Definitions of INTRODUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - the first section of a communication
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - a basic or elementary instructional text
- noun - a new proposal
- noun - the act of putting one thing into another
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act or process of introducing or the state of being introduced.
- A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
- Something recently introduced; an innovation: “He loathed a fork; it is a modern introduction which has still scarcely reached common people” (D.
- A preface, as to a book.
- A short preliminary movement in a larger work.
- A basic introductory text or course of study.
There are 12 letters in INTRODUCTION: C D I I N N O O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRODUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRODUCTION plus a wildcard: INTRODUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRODUCTION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words