Scrabble word: INTRODUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRODUCTION exist?
Definitions of INTRODUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - the first section of a communication
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - a basic or elementary instructional text
- noun - a new proposal
- noun - the act of putting one thing into another
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act or process of introducing or the state of being introduced.
- A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
- Something recently introduced; an innovation: “He loathed a fork; it is a modern introduction which has still scarcely reached common people” (D.
- A preface, as to a book.
- A short preliminary movement in a larger work.
- A basic introductory text or course of study.
There are 12 letters in INTRODUCTION: C D I I N N O O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRODUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRODUCTION plus a wildcard: INTRODUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRODUCTION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRODUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.