Scrabble word: INDUCTION
Is INDUCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDUCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- noun - reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- noun - stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- noun - the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- The act or an instance of inducting.
- A ceremony or formal act by which a person is inducted, as into office or military service.
- The generation of electromotive force in a closed circuit by a varying magnetic flux through the circuit.
- The charging of an isolated conducting object by momentarily grounding it while a charged body is nearby.
- The process of deriving general principles from particular facts or instances.
- A conclusion reached by this process.
- A two-part method of proving a theorem involving a positive integral variable.
- The act of inducing: induction of sleep.
- Presentation of material, such as facts or evidence, in support of an argument or a proposition.
- A preface or prologue, as to a literary composition, especially an early English play.
- The process of initiating or increasing the production of an enzyme or other protein at the level of genetic transcription.
- The change in form or shape caused by the action of one tissue of an embryo on adjacent tissues or parts, as by the diffusion of hormones or chemicals.
There are 9 letters in INDUCTION: C D I I N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDUCTION, to go: INDUCTION?
Rearrange the letters in INDUCTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INDUCTION
7 letters out of INDUCTION
6 letters out of INDUCTION
5 letters out of INDUCTION
4 letters out of INDUCTION
3 letters out of INDUCTION
2 letters out of INDUCTION
Images for INDUCTION
Lookup in Wiki for INDUCTION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.