Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTION exist?
Definitions of INDUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- noun - reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- noun - stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- noun - the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- The act or an instance of inducting.
- A ceremony or formal act by which a person is inducted, as into office or military service.
- The generation of electromotive force in a closed circuit by a varying magnetic flux through the circuit.
- The charging of an isolated conducting object by momentarily grounding it while a charged body is nearby.
- The process of deriving general principles from particular facts or instances.
- A conclusion reached by this process.
- A two-part method of proving a theorem involving a positive integral variable.
- The act of inducing: induction of sleep.
- Presentation of material, such as facts or evidence, in support of an argument or a proposition.
- A preface or prologue, as to a literary composition, especially an early English play.
- The process of initiating or increasing the production of an enzyme or other protein at the level of genetic transcription.
- The change in form or shape caused by the action of one tissue of an embryo on adjacent tissues or parts, as by the diffusion of hormones or chemicals.
There are 9 letters in INDUCTION: C D I I N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTION plus a wildcard: INDUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.