Scrabble word: CONDITION
Is CONDITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state at a particular time
- noun - an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- noun - a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing
- noun - information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- noun - the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- noun - an illness, disease, or other medical problem
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
- verb - establish a conditioned response
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - put into a better state
- verb - apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
- The Organization Man survives as a modern classic because it captures a permanent part of our social condition” (Robert J.
- A state of health.
- A state of readiness or physical fitness.
- A disease or physical ailment: a heart condition.
- Social position; rank.
- One that is indispensable to the appearance or occurrence of another; prerequisite: Compatibility is a condition of a successful marriage.
- One that restricts or modifies another; a qualification.
- The dependent clause of a conditional sentence.
- A proposition on which another proposition depends; the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
- A provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent on the occurrence of an uncertain future event.
- The event itself.
- An unsatisfactory grade given to a student, serving notice that deficiencies can be made up by the completion of additional work.
- Disposition; temperament.
- To make dependent on a condition or conditions.
- To stipulate as a condition.
- To render fit for work or use.
- To accustom (oneself or another) to; adapt: had to condition herself to long hours of hard work; conditioned the troops to marches at high altitudes.
- To air-condition.
- To give the unsatisfactory grade of condition to.
- To cause an organism to respond in a specific manner to a conditioned stimulus in the absence of an unconditioned stimulus.
- To replace moisture or oils in (hair, for example) by use of a therapeutic product.
There are 9 letters in CONDITION: C D I I N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDITION
Click to search all anagrams of CONDITION plus a wildcard: CONDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDITION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.