Scrabble word: RESIDUAL
Is RESIDUAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESIDUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- noun - (often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or commercial that is paid for every repeat showing
- adj - relating to or indicating a remainder
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a residue.
- Remaining as a residue.
- The quantity left over at the end of a process; a remainder.
- Often residuals.
- noun - something left over
There are 8 letters in RESIDUAL: A D E I L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDUAL
Click to search all anagrams of RESIDUAL plus a wildcard: RESIDUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIDUAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIDUAL
Lookup in Wiki for RESIDUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.