Scrabble word: NORMALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORMALIZE exist?
Definitions of NORMALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - become normal or return to its normal state
- verb - make normal or cause to conform to a norm or standard
- verb - bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- To make normal, especially to cause to conform to a standard or norm: normalize a patient’s temperature; normalizing relations with a former enemy nation.
- To make (a text or language) regular and consistent, especially with respect to spelling or style.
- To remove strains and reduce coarse crystalline structures in (metal), especially by heating and cooling.
There are 9 letters in NORMALIZE: A E I L M N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORMALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORMALIZE plus a wildcard: NORMALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORMALIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NORMALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.