Scrabble word: MEMORANDUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORANDUM exist?
Definitions of MEMORANDUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a written proposal or reminder
- A short note written as a reminder.
- A written record or communication, as in a business office.
- A short written statement outlining the terms of an agreement, a transaction, or a contract.
- A business statement made by a consignor about a shipment of goods that may be returned.
- A brief, unsigned diplomatic communication.
There are 10 letters in MEMORANDUM: A D E M M M N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORANDUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORANDUM plus a wildcard: MEMORANDUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORANDUM
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMORANDUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.