Scrabble word: RONDEAU
In which Scrabble dictionary does RONDEAU exist?
Definitions of RONDEAU in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical form that is often the last movement of a sonata
- noun - a French verse form of 10 or 13 lines running on two rhymes
- A lyrical poem of French origin having 13 or sometimes 10 lines with two rhymes throughout and with the opening phrase repeated twice as a refrain.
- A medieval French song, either monophonic, as in the songs of the trouvères, or polyphonic in construction.
- noun - a short poem of fixed form