Scrabble word: RONDEAU
In which Scrabble dictionary does RONDEAU exist?
Definitions of RONDEAU in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical form that is often the last movement of a sonata
- noun - a French verse form of 10 or 13 lines running on two rhymes
- A lyrical poem of French origin having 13 or sometimes 10 lines with two rhymes throughout and with the opening phrase repeated twice as a refrain.
- A medieval French song, either monophonic, as in the songs of the trouvères, or polyphonic in construction.
- noun - a short poem of fixed form
There are 7 letters in RONDEAU: A D E N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RONDEAU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RONDEAU plus a wildcard: RONDEAU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RONDEAU
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RONDEAU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.