Scrabble word: DISSIPATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSIPATED exist?
Definitions of DISSIPATED in dictionaries:
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - preoccupied with the pursuit of pleasure and especially games of chance
- Intemperate in the pursuit of pleasure; dissolute.
- Wasted or squandered.
- Irreversibly lost.
There are 10 letters in DISSIPATED: A D D E I I P S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSIPATED plus a wildcard: DISSIPATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSIPATED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSIPATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.