Scrabble word: DISSIPATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSIPATE exist?
Definitions of DISSIPATE in dictionaries:
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
- To drive away; disperse.
- To spend or expend intemperately or wastefully; squander.
- To cause to lose (energy, such as heat) irreversibly.
- To vanish by dispersion: The dark clouds finally dissipated.
- To indulge in the intemperate pursuit of pleasure.
There are 9 letters in DISSIPATE: A D E I I P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSIPATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSIPATE plus a wildcard: DISSIPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSIPATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSIPATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.