Scrabble word: BOOTSTRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOTSTRAP exist?
Definitions of BOOTSTRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a strap that is looped and sewn to the top of a boot for pulling it on
- verb - help oneself, often through improvised means
- A loop of leather, cloth, or synthetic material that is sewn at the side or the top rear of a boot to help in pulling the boot on.
- A subroutine used to establish the full routine or another routine.
- To promote and develop by use of one’s own initiative and work without reliance on outside help: “We’ve bootstrapped our way back with aggressive tourism and recruiting high tech industries” (John Corrigan).
- To establish (a program) with a bootstrap.
- Undertaken or accomplished with minimal outside resources or help.
- Being or relating to a process that is self-initiating or self-sustaining.
There are 9 letters in BOOTSTRAP: A B O O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTSTRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOTSTRAP plus a wildcard: BOOTSTRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOTSTRAP
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOTSTRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.