Scrabble word: AMORTIZATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMORTIZATION exist?
Definitions of AMORTIZATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the reduction of the value of an asset by prorating its cost over a period of years
- noun - payment of an obligation in a series of installments or transfers
- The act or process of amortizing.
- The money set aside for this purpose.
- In reckoning the yield of a bond bought at a premium, the periodic subtraction from its current yield of a proportionate share of the premium between the purchase date and the maturity date.
There are 12 letters in AMORTIZATION: A A I I M N O O R T T Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMORTIZATION plus a wildcard: AMORTIZATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMORTIZATION
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMORTIZATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.