Scrabble word: AMAZON
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMAZON exist?
Definitions of AMAZON in dictionaries:
- noun - a large strong and aggressive woman
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of a nation of women warriors of Scythia (who burned off the right breast in order to use a bow and arrow more effectively)
- noun - a major South American river
- noun - mainly green tropical American parrots
- A member of a nation of women warriors reputed to have lived in Scythia.
- Often amazon.
- noun - a tall, powerful woman
There are 6 letters in AMAZON: A A M N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMAZON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMAZON plus a wildcard: AMAZON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMAZON
Images for AMAZON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.