Scrabble word: AMAZONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMAZONS exist?
Definitions of AMAZONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large strong and aggressive woman
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of a nation of women warriors of Scythia (who burned off the right breast in order to use a bow and arrow more effectively)
- noun - a major South American river
- noun - mainly green tropical American parrots
- noun - a tall, powerful woman
There are 7 letters in AMAZONS: A A M N O S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMAZONS plus a wildcard: AMAZONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMAZONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMAZONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.