Scrabble word: ZOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOM exist?
Definitions of ZOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid rise
- noun - the act of rising upward into the air
- verb - move along very quickly
- verb - move with a low humming noise
- verb - rise rapidly
- To make a continuous low-pitched buzzing or humming sound.
- To move while making such a sound.
- To climb suddenly and sharply.
- To move about rapidly; swoop.
- To move a camera lens rapidly toward or away from a subject.
- To cause to zoom.
- verb - to move with a loud humming sound