Scrabble word: ZOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOM exist?
Definitions of ZOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid rise
- noun - the act of rising upward into the air
- verb - move along very quickly
- verb - move with a low humming noise
- verb - rise rapidly
- To make a continuous low-pitched buzzing or humming sound.
- To move while making such a sound.
- To climb suddenly and sharply.
- To move about rapidly; swoop.
- To move a camera lens rapidly toward or away from a subject.
- To cause to zoom.
- verb - to move with a loud humming sound
There are 4 letters in ZOOM: M O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOOM plus a wildcard: ZOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOOM
Images for ZOOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.