Scrabble word: ZOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOON exist?
Definitions of ZOON in dictionaries:
- An animal developed from a fertilized egg.
- One of the distinct individuals that join to form a compound or colonial animal; a zooid.
- To fly with a humming or buzzing sound.
- adj - the whole product of one fertilized egg [n ZOA or ZOONS] : ZOONAL
- verb - to move with a loud humming sound
There are 4 letters in ZOON: N O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOON plus a wildcard: ZOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOON
Images for ZOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.