Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OZONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OZONE exist?
Definitions of OZONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water
- A blue gaseous allotrope of oxygen, O 3, formed naturally from diatomic oxygen by electric discharge or exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- Fresh, pure air.
- adj - a form of oxygen [n -S] : OZONIC
There are 5 letters in OZONE: E N O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OZONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OZONE plus a wildcard: OZONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OZONE
Images for OZONE
- The ozone hole of 2006 is the most severe ozone hole that is least ...
- Largest-ever ozone Hole over Antarctica Image of the Day
- ... Success Story Piloting ozone Technology Think Blue Marin
- Antarctic ozone Hole 2010 Image of the Day
- In the case of ozone its all about location location location .
- Play video of ozone visualization
- The ozone Hole-ozone
- 2008 Sees Fifth Largest ozone Hole
- RCI ozone layer hole over the Arctic puzzles scientists
- Antarctic ozone Hole 2000 Image of the Day
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.