Scrabble word: OOZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOZE exist?
Definitions of OOZE in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - the process of seeping
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- verb - release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities
- To flow or leak out slowly, as through small openings.
- To disappear or ebb slowly: His courage oozed away.
- To progress slowly but steadily: “Over grass bleached colorless by strong outback sun, the herd oozes forward” (Geraldine Brooks).
- To exude moisture.
- To emit a particular essence or quality: The house oozed with charm.
- To give off; exude.
- To emit or radiate in abundance: She oozes confidence.
- The act of oozing.
- Something that oozes.
- An infusion of vegetable matter, as from oak bark, used in tanning.
- Soft mud or slime.
- A layer of mudlike sediment on the floor of oceans and lakes, composed chiefly of remains of microscopic sea animals.
- Muddy ground.
- verb - to flow or leak out slowly
There are 4 letters in OOZE: E O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOZE plus a wildcard: OOZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOZE
Images for OOZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.