Scrabble word: OOZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOZE exist?
Definitions of OOZE in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - the process of seeping
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- verb - release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities
- To flow or leak out slowly, as through small openings.
- To disappear or ebb slowly: His courage oozed away.
- To progress slowly but steadily: “Over grass bleached colorless by strong outback sun, the herd oozes forward” (Geraldine Brooks).
- To exude moisture.
- To emit a particular essence or quality: The house oozed with charm.
- To give off; exude.
- To emit or radiate in abundance: She oozes confidence.
- The act of oozing.
- Something that oozes.
- An infusion of vegetable matter, as from oak bark, used in tanning.
- Soft mud or slime.
- A layer of mudlike sediment on the floor of oceans and lakes, composed chiefly of remains of microscopic sea animals.
- Muddy ground.
- verb - to flow or leak out slowly