Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OOZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOZED exist?
Definitions of OOZED in dictionaries:
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- verb - release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities
- v - to flow or leak out slowly
There are 5 letters in OOZED: D E O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOZED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOZED plus a wildcard: OOZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOZED
Images for OOZED
- How longs it been since you oozed Jesuspriest 37stories ...
- oozed Secrets of the Ooze Michael Torres
- Identity The Thing That oozed
- Pathogen and disease characteristics
- ... Unveils the Tricks of Natures Toughest Glue oozed By a Bacterium
- Eating Rice oozed from a Tube Sounds Efficient and Delicious
- Nicole Scherzinger oozed red carpet glamour in her daring thigh-split ...
- Jessica oozed glamour with her blood red lips and cascading hair
- Selena oozed Hollywood glamour on the front cover of the holiday issue ...
- Chapter 6 part 7 Chapter Tutorial Life on Earth What do Fossils ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.