Scrabble word: OOZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOZES exist?
Definitions of OOZES in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - the process of seeping
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- verb - release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities
- verb - to flow or leak out slowly
There are 5 letters in OOZES: E O O S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOZES plus a wildcard: OOZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOZES
Images for OOZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.