Scrabble word: AIRSPACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRSPACE exist?
Definitions of AIRSPACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the space in the atmosphere immediately above the earth
- noun - the atmosphere above a nation that is deemed to be under its jurisdiction
- The portion of the atmosphere above a particular land area, especially that of a political subdivision such as a nation.
- The space occupied by an aircraft.
- A designated sector of space, such as that in the vicinity of an airport.
- Space available for broadcasting within a particular frequency: “Mobile radio has to compete for air space with other services such as broadcast radio, television, and even military services” (Financial Times).
- See airtime (n.
- noun - the portion of the atmosphere above a particular land area
There are 8 letters in AIRSPACE: A A C E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRSPACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRSPACE plus a wildcard: AIRSPACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRSPACE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIRSPACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.