Is SUBSTANTIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBSTANTIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - fairly large
- adj - having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - of good quality and condition
- Of, relating to, or having substance; material.
- True or real; not imaginary.
- Solidly built; strong.
- Ample; sustaining: a substantial breakfast.
- Considerable in importance, value, degree, amount, or extent: won by a substantial margin.
- Possessing wealth or property; well-to-do.
- An essential.
- A solid thing.
There are 11 letters in SUBSTANTIAL: A A B I L N S S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTANTIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBSTANTIAL, to go: SUBSTANTIAL?
Rearrange the letters in SUBSTANTIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
9 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
8 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
7 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
6 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
5 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
4 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
3 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
2 letters out of SUBSTANTIAL
Contextual use of SUBSTANTIAL
What's nearby SUBSTANTIAL
Lookup in Wiki for SUBSTANTIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBSTANTIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBSTANTIAL"