Is BLUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUNT in various dictionaries:
- verb - make less intense
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - make less sharp
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- adj - having a broad or rounded end
- adj - used of a knife or other blade
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- Having a dull edge or end; not sharp.
- Abrupt and often disconcertingly frank in speech: “Onscreen, John Wayne was a blunt talker and straight shooter” (Time).
- Slow to understand or perceive; dull.
- Lacking in feeling; insensitive.
- To dull the edge of.
- To become blunt.
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 5 letters in BLUNT: B L N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUNT, to go: BLUNT?
Rearrange the letters in BLUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUNT
What's nearby BLUNT
Lookup in Wiki for BLUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUNT"