Is NASAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NASAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
- noun - an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
- adj - of or in or relating to the nose
- adj - sounding as if the nose were pinched
- Of, in, or relating to the nose.
- Articulated by lowering the soft palate so that air resonates in the nasal cavities and passes out the nose, as in the pronunciation of the nasal consonants (m), (n), and (ng) or the nasalized vowel of French bon.
- Characterized by or resembling a resonant sound produced through the nose: a nasal whine.
- A nasal consonant.
- A nasal part or bone, forming part of the bridge of the nose.
- The nosepiece of a helmet.
- noun - a sound uttered through the nose
There are 5 letters in NASAL: A A L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NASAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NASAL, to go: NASAL?
Rearrange the letters in NASAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NASAL
What's nearby NASAL
Lookup in Wiki for NASAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NASAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NASAL"