Is SANDAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANDAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot
- A shoe consisting of a sole fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
- A low-cut shoe fastened to the foot by an ankle strap.
- A rubber overshoe cut very low and covering little more than the sole of the shoe.
- A strap or band for fastening a low shoe or slipper on the foot.
- verb - to provide with sandals (light, open shoes)
There are 6 letters in SANDAL: A A D L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANDAL, to go: SANDAL?
Rearrange the letters in SANDAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SANDAL
What's nearby SANDAL
Lookup in Wiki for SANDAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANDAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANDAL"