Is ANNALS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNALS in various dictionaries:
- noun - reports of the work of a society or learned body etc
- noun - a chronological account of events in successive years
- A chronological record of the events of successive years.
- A descriptive account or record; a history: “the short and simple annals of the poor” (Thomas Gray).
- A periodical journal in which the records and reports of a learned field are compiled.
- noun - a record of a single year
There are 6 letters in ANNALS: A A L N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNALS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNALS, to go: ANNALS?
Rearrange the letters in ANNALS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANNALS
What's nearby ANNALS
Lookup in Wiki for ANNALS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNALS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNALS"