Is ATTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - to gain with effort
- verb - reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- verb - find unexpectedly
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- To gain as an objective; achieve.
- To succeed in a directed effort, process, or progression: attained to high office; eventually attained to wisdom.
- verb - to gain or achieve by mental or physical effort
There are 6 letters in ATTAIN: A A I N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTAIN, to go: ATTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in ATTAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATTAIN
What's nearby ATTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for ATTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTAIN"