Is ATTAINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTAINT in various dictionaries:
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - condemn by attainder
- To impart stigma to; disgrace: “No breath of calumny ever attainted the personal purity of Savonarola” (Henry Hart Milman).
- To pass a sentence of attainder against.
- To infect or corrupt, as with illness or vice.
- To accuse.
- A disgrace; a stigma.
- verb - to bring shame or discredit upon
There are 7 letters in ATTAINT: A A I N T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTAINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTAINT, to go: ATTAINT?
Rearrange the letters in ATTAINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATTAINT
What's nearby ATTAINT
Lookup in Wiki for ATTAINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTAINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTAINT"