Is TAUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAUT in various dictionaries:
- adj - pulled or drawn tight
- adj - subjected to great tension
- Pulled or drawn tight; not slack.
- Strained; tense: nerves taut with anxiety.
- Kept in trim shape; neat and tidy.
- Marked by the efficient, sparing, and concise use of something, such as language or detail: a taut movie script.
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 4 letters in TAUT: A T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAUT, to go: TAUT?
Rearrange the letters in TAUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAUT
What's nearby TAUT
Lookup in Wiki for TAUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAUT"