Is BUILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUILT in various dictionaries:
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
- adj - (used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness
- Having a specified physique: a heavily built boxer.
- Having a well-developed or attractive body: a dancer who is really built.
There are 5 letters in BUILT: B I L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUILT, to go: BUILT?
Rearrange the letters in BUILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUILT
What's nearby BUILT
Lookup in Wiki for BUILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUILT"