Is RESTRAINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESTRAINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of controlling by restraining someone or something
- noun - discipline in personal and social activities
- noun - the state of being physically constrained
- noun - a rule or condition that limits freedom
- noun - lack of ornamentation
- noun - a device that retards something's motion
- The act of restraining or the condition of being restrained.
- Loss or abridgment of freedom.
- An influence that inhibits or restrains; a limitation.
- An instrument or a means of restraining.
- Control or repression of feelings; constraint.
There are 9 letters in RESTRAINT: A E I N R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRAINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESTRAINT, to go: RESTRAINT?
Rearrange the letters in RESTRAINT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RESTRAINT
8 letters out of RESTRAINT
7 letters out of RESTRAINT
6 letters out of RESTRAINT
5 letters out of RESTRAINT
4 letters out of RESTRAINT
3 letters out of RESTRAINT
2 letters out of RESTRAINT
Contextual use of RESTRAINT
What's nearby RESTRAINT
Lookup in Wiki for RESTRAINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESTRAINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESTRAINT"