Scrabble word: THREATENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREATENED exist?
Definitions of THREATENED in dictionaries:
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - to utter intentions of injury or punishment against:"He threatened me when I tried to call the police"
- verb - to be a menacing indication of something:"The clouds threaten rain"
- adj - (of flora or fauna) likely in the near future to become endangered
- At risk of becoming endangered.
- verb - to be a source of danger to
There are 10 letters in THREATENED: A D E E E H N R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THREATENED plus a wildcard: THREATENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THREATENED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THREATENED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.