Scrabble word: STIMULANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIMULANT exist?
Definitions of STIMULANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- noun - a drug that temporarily quickens some vital process
- adj - that stimulates
- An agent, especially a chemical agent such as caffeine, that temporarily arouses or accelerates physiological or organic activity.
- A stimulus or an incentive: “An age of political excitement is usually a stimulant to literature” (Will Durant).
- Serving as or being a stimulus; stimulating.
There are 9 letters in STIMULANT: A I L M N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIMULANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIMULANT plus a wildcard: STIMULANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIMULANT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIMULANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.